K&C is looking for two Front-end Developers with experience in React.js to work on the international project aimed at optimizing manufacturing supply chains.
K&C provides consulting and direct services in complex IT-Projects for major European clients like Commerzbank, Nestle, Bosch, Raiffeisen, METRO, Axel Springer, Lufthansa and others, using the best practices in Business Analysis, Project Management, IT-Architecture and Quality Management. K&C has offices in Munich (headquarter), Kiev, Krakow, Prague and Sophia with overall 90 employees all over the world.
Project goal is to to revolutionize manufacturing supply chains by continuation of development and expanding dedicated cloud-based service that connects customers to a vetted network of manufacturing partners in 3D printing field. The platform supports the digitization of production processes and the optimization of supply chains: with its help industrial parts are delivered on-demand with the click of a button, bringing virtual stock within reach of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and other parts-intensive companies. SaaS service of this product helps to identify which parts in supply chain are eligible for 3D printing, and then matches and allocates orders of manufacturers to the right supplier before delivering to doorstep. This helps dramatically to reduce unnecessary inventory and its associated overhead costs, enhances customer service as well as improves environmental footprint. With the funds raised we are able to extend our product in order to service a fast-growing customer base.
AWS cloud-based project with microservices approach.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Deep knowledge of ReactJs/Redux
- Hands on Redux-Saga
- tdd/bdd: enzyme (mocha+chai+sinon)
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Will be an additional advantage:
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation;
- Opportunity to relocate to Poland (if desired). Relocation with family is also possible
- Nice working conditions. In Kiev: Office located in business-centre of A-class, shuttle bus transfer to the office and back; In Krakow: office located in the center of Krakow Old Town, easy reachable from any part of the city
- All needed hard- and soft-ware for work is provided by the company
- Social benefits system (recreation and professional/personal development): Sport Club subscription, English Club with native speaker; paid trainings, master-classes and conferences etc
- 20 workdays of vacation per year, 15 days of paid sick leave
- Opportunities to travel and work on-site with big European clients
- Flexible working schedule (possible)
- Fresh fruits daily :)
Why choosing K&C?
- We are an international company with offices in 5 countries and development teams in Kiev and Krakow
- We are a professional and friendly team that is eager to expand and develop
- We organize an enjoyable working environment and provide a vast range of opportunities for career growth