Front-end Developer (Relocation to Krakow, Poland)
K&Cis looking for a Front-end Developer with experience in Angular.js to work on the international automotive project and become a part of our professional team (the team consists of specialists who concentrate specifically on Back End, Front End and QA).
This position may require relocation to Poland because almost all team is in Krakow. Our company assists in all needed documentation and relocation process
K&C provides consulting and direct services in complex IT-Projects for major European clients like Commerzbank, Nestle, Bosch, Raiffeisen, METRO, Axel Springer, Lufthansa and others, using the best practices in Business Analysis, Project Management, IT-Architecture and QualityManagement. K&C has offices in Munich (headquarter), Kiev,Krakow, Prague and Sophia with overall 90 employees all over the world.
The innovative platform for all relevant services related to motor vehicles. The aim of the project is to continue creating, update and maintain an all-inclusive platform for automotive service providers, leading automobile manufacturers, large transport companies and their customers (vehicle owners).
Services which need developing new features are: booking fora car maintenance service, managing costs, finding car spares and details, tracking routes etc. The main goal of developers is to provide customers with all these features in a form of independent lightweight widgets that could be easily integrated into any 3rd party website. Features/widgets could be represented as single standalone application/s as well as merged with each other into the one bigger widget according to customers needs. Each feature is a separated npm angular module and communicates with Restfull Microservices via API Gateway, based on Netflix Zuul.
- Maintenance of existing modules;
- Estimating stories;
- Developing SPA from scratch;
- CI configuration;
- Unit testing;
- Application architecture refactoring / improvements.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Experience with AngularJS;
- HTML / CSS; Sass;
- ES6 — very desirable;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
Will be an additional advantage:
- Experience in Jenkins or any other CI tools (TeamCity etc.);
- Webpack / Gulp / Grunt;
- Bitbucket / github / gitlab web hooks;
- Git CLI (as sometimes non-typical issue resolves might be needed :)
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation;
- Social benefits system (recreation and professional/personal development): Sport Club subscription, paid training, master-classes and conferences etc;
- Opportunities to travel and work on-site with big European clients;
- English classes and weekly English Club with native speaker;
- Relocation to Krakow, Poland (optional);
- 20 workdays of vacation per year, 15 days of paid sick leave;
- Flexible working schedule (possible);
- Shuttle bus transfer to the office and back;
- Fresh fruits daily :) Why choosing K&C?
- We are an international company with offices in 5 countries and development teams in Kiev and Krakow;
- We are a professional and friendly team that is eager to expand and develop;
- We organize an enjoyable working environment and provide a vast range of opportunities for career growth.